Tuesday, February 28, 2006

jumping off the willie T

here are some shots of veronica and me jumping off the willie T in tortola. the pics are courtesy of charlie, whom we met on kuralu and had a great time with. i am practicing for the olympics and thus wanted my arms as tight as possible to my sides. ;-) actually this was my second jump where i was trying not to repeat slapping my arms on the water as i had done on the first jump. v was mostly looking to make sure she cleared the boat!

here's me:





here's v:





woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you both are having a ball ... wahoooo!!!


Can you believe all those rare moments in your memory book? How great it is to document them as you have done !!!!! Such rare memories to treasure :-)

CP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home